SEGWAY FOR PATROL
Segway x2 Patroller
The Segway Patroller x2 model is built tough for more rugged terrain. It's well-suited for park patrols and traveling over downtown sidewalks that are in rough shape. x2 riders often tell us how much they enjoy the lower pressure tires, which help make a shift go by that much easier. The fender frames have a built-in lift point, which makes for an easy two-man lift point for loading in-and-out of transport vehicles.
If smoother terrain is more your territory and maximizing range is important, consider the i2 for your patrol. It's got all the performance you enjoy in the x2, just in a smaller, more versatile package.
You can customize either model for your specific patrolling needs by choosing optic yellow or white reflectivity. From there, choose police or security labeling and whether or not you'd like red/blue or amber/white lights.
All Patroller models include
- Rider-side-access Patroller bag with water bottle holder and key hook
- Upper shield for affixing organization insignia
- Optic yellow or white 3M DiamondGrade reflectivity for front bag and upper shield with additional reflective lettering for multi-language POLICE or SECURITY
- Integrated lighting system (either red/blue or amber/white) with handlebar-mounted control
- Comfort mats
- Belt clip-on LED taillight
- Anodized height-adjustable LeanSteer frame with laser-etched height demarcations
- Wireless InfoKey controller with wrist strap
- Standard charge cable and User Materials